miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

About Jesus Servidor School!!!


Hello everyone!!! I hope you are in perfect conditions in spite of the fact that the swine flu has made Chilean people felt completely scared and with a deep feeling of paranoia.

But surely, scientifics will find the vaccine against this new illness and after some time this one will be forgotten by the hold world population.

On the other hand, I am so glad of my ELAB I because I have improved all my teaching skills, due to the fact of many of the students have criticized us just with the purpose to make us know about what we were doing bad or what we can make a progress in the thing we do accutely good.

We were practically astonished with the remarkable form they spoke to us, without feeling embarrased and plenty of enthusiasm.

With that experience we grasped that they have a possitive attitude with the idea of change some established metodologies, which are sometimes, kind of inadequate and boring for them.

Therefore, my group and I do need to create new strategies because, by doing this the hold school comunity will be lerning and changuing the aspects that present lack of motivation or good knowledges.

We are sensible to the fact of being a teacher is believed to be an achingly jos. However, my classmates and I do know that every single or group effort that we will do is going to give us a good result and a new achievemnt to face, which surely will trasnform us in a much better professional each day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Talk, Talk

Interview