lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

Chiloe!!!


Hi Classmates!!! Well, due to the fact of many people have told me the faboulous things and places that Chiloe has it, I am completly decide to visit it some day.
Actually, I do not know a lot about this city, just that it is located in the south of Chile and it is plenty of legends and miths.
My boyfriend, who has visited Chiloe twice talked me about the pictureless house that can be moved from one place to another one. I think they are called "Palafitos".
Of Course I am going to try all the different typical food that Chiloe offers to tourists like "Curanto en Hoyo", "Chapalele", etc.
Definitely, If I go there, I will buy all kind of clothes made of that warm wool I have heart a lot.
As I love knowing about different cultures I will take some lesssons of the common dance that people form this city has. It is called "Baile Chilote".
Despite of being so expensive, I have been recommended to visit it as soon as possible because of its beauty and nature. So, I believe that my money will be well wasted if I spend it on travelling to Chiloe.
Regards!!!, Leonor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Talk, Talk

Interview