viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

Factors that reduce motivation in students!!!




Hi dear classmates!!!

Let me introduce my future e-ssay!!

In the first part of my e-ssay I will give my own arguments to show my reasons of why I consider that motivation is such an important aspect in children development.
After that, I will explain the real situation that is happening in schools by these days. How motivation has been vanished from children learning skills will be my central point.
After presenting the problem I will explain and show what are the main factors that provoque this problem of lack of motivation.
Finally, I will conclude by giving some pieces od advices to solve the problem and suggetions not only for teachers but also for children because both must work together and find a good solution to transform eduaction into a good and motivating way to learn.
See you!!!

1 comentario:

Talk, Talk

Interview