viernes, 26 de junio de 2009

Invesion!!!

Inversion 1

. She had never seen anything so beautiful before.
.The effects are becoming apparent only now.
.Exhibits must be touched on no account
.You rarely find a coin of this age in such a good condition
.When she got home, she realized what had happened.

Inversion 2

.Nowhere in the world is there a city with as many beautiful monuments as Rome.
.Very rarely do you come across anyone nowadays who hasn’t been abroad.
.Only by living in a country where the language is spoken can you learn it.
.Under no circumstances should tourist be allowed to visit the Antarctic.
.Not until you’ve tried French cuisine will you know what good food is.
.Not only did I hate visiting monuments as a child but also I couldn’t stand going into museums.
.Only recently have I started going on holiday without my parents.
.Never again will I come back to that place I went to last year on holiday.


Inversion 3

Last vacation, not only did I spend a terrible vacation in a Caribbean hotel, but also I didn’t rest at all.
At no time did I receive the information I needed to not to get confused with my number of room and the cost of my staying.
Only when I woke up the next day, someone explained me how much will the cost be.
No sooner did I give the assistant MasterCard, she told me that they only accepted Visa.
Not once had I had a worst vacation like this.
Never again will I come back to that hotel.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Talk, Talk

Interview