sábado, 13 de junio de 2009

The Simpsons........!!!!


Hello guys!!!

Well, Although I continue with my terrible flu, I am feeling better today.

I love the topic I have to speak about.

My favourite cartoons are The Simpsons!!!.

The are, undoubtely the most fantastic society critics of all.

Simpsons have made a cosiderable revolution in many countries due to the fact that their chapters show some typical problems that normal families have to face in the society where they live.

Matt Greoning, Simpsons creator, is an very creative person who reproduces in the cartoons the thinkings he has about the society.

Simpsons have been in air for about 20 years and have been translated into 12 different languagues. The are believed to continue existing ever after because Matt Greoning adecuates the cartoons to each period that ocurrs in the reality.

My favourite character is Bart. Homer makes me go nuts sometimes bacause of his stupid behaiviour. Marge is the perfect wife but kind of innocent in some moments.

Lisa is the special girl who hate the established system and fights to change it.

Maggie is the yougest girl, who ir growing up in a pretty complex way because she receives the examples of her family, which are sort of bad for a little baby.

Simpsons are the best, I hope they never end.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Talk, Talk

Interview