martes, 2 de junio de 2009

My Niece and Nephew!!!


Here I am again!!! Now, my topic will be focused in one of the most significant people in my life:

My niece Florencia and my nephew Diego.

Both are my sister`s children. Flor is 6 years old and she satrted first grade this year. Fortunatelly, she has had a remarkable bahaiviour, in spite of it is achingly difficult for her to keep hersel quiet.

When I knew that my Sister was pregnat I felt that the life was not going to give me anything better because being an aunt was something I had always wanted.

Sadly, I was still in Argetnina and my sister was here. So I was not able to live her pregnancy time with her.

When Flor was born I was the happiest person in the whole country. We had already moved to Chile so, everything was perfect.

After arriving home Florencia became into the center of attentio of the whole family. Honestly I could not avoid feeling a little big jelaous but it was just for a short time.

I learnt everything related with baby care by practicing with Florencia.

The first times I used to change her nappies in the wrong way and I also used to go nuts when she cried terribly loud and without knowing the reason.

However, everything I learnt with Flo helped me to tke care of Diego in a very easy and effcient way.

Diego is one year old and he is accutely cute and nice. He started bubbling like 6 month ago and actually, he has improved his vocabulary magnificiently. He knows words like "Papa" , "Mama", "No se", "Quiero comer", "No", etc, etc. She calls me "Nonor" and calls my boyfriend "Nmanuel".

They are a strong support for me to continue achieving goals. In spite of I have been kind of far away from them because of the University works, they know that I love them so much and that I am going to give them and help in everything they need.
I love my sister for having given me these two people and I am deeply greatful of having been so lucky.
Regards!!!



3 comentarios:

  1. Leonor!! I'm afraid you meant 'aunt'!!! remeber you are a girl!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like diego he so beautiful... so "apretable" as I said...and florencia too...
    =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Kool Kids. I have 3 nephews and seven nieces, and they're all wonderful, happy, groovy people.

    ResponderEliminar

Talk, Talk

Interview