lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

My ideal Holidays!!


Mmmm ,actually, I have been feeling so sad and frustrated by these days because, due to the fact that we have a lot of things to doI am not spending the time I would like to spend together with my family. To be honest I am seeing my Dad only in the mornings because when he arrives in the night I am studying, or typing worksheets orpractising phonetics or stuff like thta. So I do not share the dinner with him... neither with Mum.
For that reason I feel that a pefect vacation to get my mood better would be in the North of Chile; more specific in a place called "Valle del Elqui", which is located like 3 hours away from La Serena City.
Valle del Elqui is sort of a mysthic place. Itis summerged beteween giants and impressive mountains and it is like 2000 meters high.
It is a mini city,where you can stay in fantastic hotels, you can got and know wooden marvelous pubs and restaurants and of courseyou do have to go for a walk in the night and receive a complete tour where you can appreciate the whole sky, full of stars which seem to be very close to the top ofyour nose.
If your are lucky you can see a U.F.O, and improve your staying there.
I have been in Valle del Elqui 3 times and I wouldrepeat my experience again and again. Of course the things go better if are in a good company. So,Mum, Dad and Koda!!!! wouls be the best partenderfor me to enjoy this experience again.
Regards!!! Leonor.

5 comentarios:

  1. It is so real, and we are in charge of this...

    How many time you spend doing thing that you do not want to? what about family? what about you?...this is your time!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is so beautiful!!!
    I wanna go ...I really need take a rest...
    =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I have never being in Valle del Elqui.
    My family and me would like to visit it.

    Have a good Elab tomorrow.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Leo. Try not to get too stressed. You have to pace yourself. Set yourself little goals and reward yourself for each one you achieve.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. In Valle del Elqui there are the lúcumas???? I cannot remember... but if it was there mmm!!!! bring me some if you go! :P

    ResponderEliminar

Talk, Talk

Interview