jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

Reading tastes!!!


Ok, this a topic I also like to talk about!!!

Personally, I think that my common type of books are those which let you something strong to think about, like a learning or a new point of you you did not have before.

That is the reason why people should read, to have more knowledges about some aspects in special.

However, my mood also makes me prefer reading science fictionsometimes. Specially,books referred to topics like UFO, Paranormal Events, Palm Reading, etc. I am a complete mistical person. And this readings also are useful to relax myself from the stress of this reality.

If I had to recommend you a good book that teaches you how important is being brave and strong to achieve our goals I would definitely choose an autobiography called "Mi planta de Naranja Lima", by the Brazilian author Jose Mauro de Vasconcelos.

In spite of the sadnes of thta book you will realize after read it that it doesn`t matter how much suffering you have had in your life if you are keen on improve and fight agains them.

On the other hand, this book also shows the poorest part of a country that is visited by many tourist during the who do not notice that situation.

It is a short book, no more than 300 pages but it startes changuing youe thinkings since the beggining of the lecture...

You should read it as soon as possible. It produces you an entire feeling of going on in spite despite of everything.

Nevertheless if you want to feel a little bit scared I undoubtedly suggest you to read book like "God, Evils and UFO", "Dolls House", "Bermudas Traingule". Actually I do not remermber their author and I am too busy to look for them in the web. So please if you are interested in them you can search for more information by your own...
Have Peace!!!



4 comentarios:

Talk, Talk

Interview