viernes, 12 de junio de 2009

Hi !!!


Sorry if I am posting too late but yestarday I was so sick. The flu is killing me. The Doctor told me to stay in bed until monday, but as I am a achingly responsible student, here I am.
OK, we were asked to talk about something I hate doing at Home.
To be honest, I love cleaning my house, specially my bedroom because there is where I spend most of the time doing homework or watching television.
The only thing that I am not allowed to do is cooking, but not because I am not good at it but because It is my mother´s favourite activity, so, nobody can get into her territory.
Onthe other hand in what of the house chores I am not good at ironing clothes, because I always leave the neck of the shirts creased.
Anyway, I believe that to have a complete special time in our home, wehave to keep it clean and shine. That's the clue.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Talk, Talk

Interview