lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

Home sweet home!!!


Hi again!!! As some of you know, I live in a flat (located in a block of flats) with my big nice family. It is a white and beige large flat, with 8 rooms and a confortable balcony plenty of little green plants like tulips, lupins, and a kind of carnivore plant that it is supposed to clean the air microbes. I think it is carnivore because Koda has gotten some injuries when she has been close to it. Ok!!! the laundry room is small and too white. It is also Koda's dinning room. Neht to this one, You will see the kitchen that has, obviously has the typical things like the kitchen, the refrigerator, the sink, etc. Inmediately after the kitchen you will find the dinning room and the living room near it, which is tastely decorated. At the left of the living room you will see the guests toilet which it is in urgent needs of repair, because I broke the wall trying to put a picture... Mum almost killed me. Infront of the toilet, there are two bedrooms: mines and my sister`s . Both are distingishly painted in beige colours. My bedrrom is my temple, so I keep it in perfect cleaning conditions. My parents`bedroom is close to mine, at the right of it. This one is the biggest bedroom and the other bathroom is there.
In spite of I miss to have a gerden of a big backyard as I used to have in Argentina I love my flat and I have spent many good times there!!!
Have a good week!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. my whole house is white.. I prefer it because some times the colors make ma angry, I love green but it is boring to see it after a while

    ResponderEliminar

Talk, Talk

Interview